- San Diego, CA 92106, (619) 226-1415
- Rua Joaquim Viera Moutinho, 35
- 4455 Sta Cruz do Bispotel
- phone: +220.175.429
- Builders of High Performance Foils (rudders), Racing Dinghies, and Catamarans (UK)
- View Harken's rigging layout suggestions.
- High Tech Tiller Extensions and Universals
- A new source of Snipe Covers made with VERY durable material and sewn with Gortex Thread which will NOT ROT! Nice finishing details, like quick release clips for tie downs. Bottom covers made WITHOUT chamois lining.
- Contact Phil Kinder: 401-253-7076, 401-254-5090 (f)
- 949-673-7817, Fax 949-673-7884
- 5115 Northside Dr., Atlanta, GA 30327, 770-955-1492
- used Snipes, new supplies
- All On-line gear supplier, featuring an "Ask the Snipe Guru" section for your gear related questions.
- rigging, new supplies, gear etc.
- 2822 Canon St., San Diego, CA 92106, (800) 532-3831, e-mail:
- rigging, new supplies
- 1480 W. Spring Valley Painterville Rd.
- Spring Valley, Ohio 45370 (800) 800-6050
- Manufacturer of 170 one-design sailboat covers and accessories with a nice selection of Snipe Covers. On-line ordering.
- Producing and selling teardrop mast, boom and equipment
- OptiTeam - Belgium
contact: Maurice Slap:
- P.O. Box 514, Portsmouth, RI 02871, (401) 683-6898
- launching dollies
- A good source of launching dollies in South America
Sailing Clothing Suppliers
Other Sailors' Resources
- Lots of good nautical links and a great collection of one design pages.
- Probably the most complete page of nautical links available!
- A good resource for beginning/intermediate racers.